Effective date: May 30th, 2018.
● The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
● How we use your personal data, and
● The choices you have about your personal data.
● What information we collect and how we collect it;
● Why do we collect the information from you;
● Who can see your data;
● Your rights and options;
● Cookes and similar tracking technology
● How do we protect your data
● International data transfer
● How to contact us.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect two categories of information from you: information you provide directly to us, and information we collect automatically.
1. Information about You That You Share with Us Directly
a. Account and Profile Information
Some games or parts of our Services use a registration or account set-up process where you will be asked to give us certain information, including:
● your age or birthday;
● your e-mail address;
● a password;
● other information so we can authenticate you or so we can improve our services.
We may also let you create a player profile, separate from your social networking site profile that other Taihe players can see. Your player profile will include the following information you provide us:
● a profile photo;
● a username(s);
● your gender;
● biographic details (like your age or age range);
● the approximate location that you provide.
If you create a player profile, we will automatically collect certain information, including:
● if you sign in through or link your social media profile, information associated with your profiles on that social network;
● details about the apps you play; and
● a Taihe player ID number that is created by Taihe and used to identify your profile.
Certain apps allow certain information in your Taihe player profile to be publicly accessible, including:
● The Taihe player ID;
● Your first and last names; and
● Your player profile picture.
b. Information You Generate Using Our Communications Features
Certain of our Services allow you to communicate or share information with Taihe and with other Taihe players. These features include:
● player forums, message boards and chat function;
● the ability to post public comments to other players’ profiles;
● private messaging;
● the ability to send invitations to other players, either directly on our websites or to their e-mail accounts; and/or
● photo or drawing sharing.
You acknowledge and expressly agree that we may access in real-time, record and/or store any of these communications, comments, photos, and drawings on our servers. We use these communications to protect the safety and well-being of our players and Taihe 's rights and property in connection with our Services; to conduct research; to operate, improve, and personalize our Services and our players’ experiences, including through analytics; and to manage and deliver contextual advertising.
c. Payment Information
If you make a purchase in our Services, such as a license to use in-app virtual currency or virtual items in a game you play, our third party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information to process your charges. Taihe does not collect or store your financial information. However, Taihe 's payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like transaction information, transaction ID, the items purchased and value in order to fulfill your order.
Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to those parties’ policies.
e. Customer Support Correspondence
When you contact our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your game play or activity on our Services, and your Taihe player and/or social network ID number. We will also store the communications you have with the Customer Service team and any information in those communications in order to provide support.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
a. Information From Social Networks (like Facebook)
If you play games published by Taihe or access any of our other Services by using a social network (such as Facebook) ID, we automatically receive certain information about you from the social network, depending upon the Taihe game you’re playing, the social network, and your friends’ and your privacy settings on that social network. For example, Taihe will automatically collect and store some or all of the following information provided by the social network:
● your first and last name;
● your profile picture or its URL;
● your social network ID number, which is linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
● public data for your friends (including their social network ID numbers);
● information from friends who have also linked their social media account with our App;
● the login email you provided to that social network when you registered with it;
● the location of the devices you use to access our Services;
● your gender;
● your exact age and/or age range;
● other publicly-available information on the social network; and/or
● any other information that you or the social networks share with us.
b. Tracking Technologies
We, and service providers acting on our behalf, like Google Analytics, store log files and use tracking technologies such as:
● device identifiers such as the IDFA on mobile devices and
● cookies on our websites, which are small pieces of data transferred to your mobile device or computer that enable us to (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv), enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions.
We and our service providers use these technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, such as:
● IP addresses;
● the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
● your operating system version and platform type;
● your mobile device’s identifiers, such as your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
● your browser types and language;
● the website you visited before or after visiting our Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, clicks and time on a page;
● whether or not some of Taihe’S other apps are installed on your device;
● app activity;
● app state and the date and time of activity on our websites or apps.
We may connect this information with your social network ID (where available) or Taihe user ID.
For more information on how to limit the types of cookies you allow, please see - Opting out of Cookies.
c. Information from Your Mobile Device
If you play games published by Taihe or access our other Services on your mobile device, in addition to your device identifiers, we may also automatically collect:
● the name you have associated with your device;
● your country; and
● information about Taihe games you have on your device.
d. Information Across Devices and Applications
Sometimes, we (or our service providers) may use the information we collect -- for instance, usernames, IP addresses and unique mobile device identifiers or other IDs (like social network ID) -- to locate or try to locate the same unique users across multiple browsers or devices (such as smartphones and tablets), or work with providers that do this, in order to better tailor content and features and provide you with a seamless experience across devices. If you wish to opt out of cross device tracking for purposes of interest-based advertising, you may do so through your Android or Apple device-based settings.
Why do we collect the information from you
To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
● Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
● Operate the Service
● Verify and confirm payments
● Provide and deliver products and services you request
● Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
● Update and develop player profiles
● Develop and improve the Service and player experience
● Manage our relationship with you
● Provide social features as part of the Service
● Customize your Service experience
● Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
● Provide you Taihe offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
● Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
● Enable you to communicate with other players
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
● Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
● Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section 'Your rights and options' below.
To keep the Service safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the Taihe Terms of Service.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
● Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
● Moderate chats either automatically or manually
● Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
Who can see your data
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
Partners working for Taihe
Taihe has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Taihe´s instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Advertising and Social Media partners
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
A list of these partners is as below:
Your Rights And Options
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android).
For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
Cookies And Similar Tracking Technology
How Do We Protect Your Data
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Specific measures we use include that only those of our employees, who on behalf of their work are entitled to process personal information, are entitled to use a system containing personal information. Each user has a personal username and password to the system. The information is collected into databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical measures. The databases and the backup copies are in locked premises and can be accessed only by certain pre-designated persons. We also aim to minimize the personal information that we process, for example, our Games do not require you to register an account with your name and other details. Moreover, we use only advertiser identifiers and other more technical information to recognize players.
International Data Transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
How To Contact Us
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.
Name of the controller: TAIHE TIANXIA TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
Address: UNITS A&B, 15/F NEICH TOWER, 128 GLOUCESTER RD, WANCHAI, Hong Kong